- Retail managers are responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day supervision of retail outlets, including sales, staff, stock, and resources management.
You’ll need good commercial and people skills to succeed in retail management.
A retail manager’s role is to run a store successfully. Working on the shop floor, they are in constant contact with their customers and staff. They are responsible for ensuring their staff gives great customer service as well as monitoring the financial performance of the store.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- Recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff
- managing budgets
- maintaining statistical and financial records
- dealing with customer queries and complaints
- overseeing pricing and stock control maximizing profitability
- setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- preparing promotional materials and displays
liaising with the head office.
Mention newdelhi17.in when calling the seller to get a good deal